Select your language

|   +370 633 42242

Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų

More
16 Aug 2017 07:02 #29348 by mygun2big4u
Vince Pinto for IPSC President?

Vince Pinto was removed from the office of IPSC Secretary and member of the Executive Council for his unpardonable and unconstitutional behavior in 2014. Now, we are shocked having him as a candidate for even more than Secretary (that he already failed). He wants the office of the President of IPSC!

When we received the information about his wrongdoings in 2014, we took the necessary steps and decided that this behavior is totally unacceptable for an IPSC Secretary, so he was removed and replaced.
Now is time for you dear Regional Directors to vote for a new President and to be informed before the vote.

When is it better to take a decision, before or after you are informed?
What do you know about Vince Pinto ?

Please find here in the first document a brief information about Vince Pinto that maybe you don't know, with dates, facts and people that you know - (for those who want more, they can find all the details in the second informational document.)

Overview Of the Cases:
Case 1: Victor Wong (PNG) Year 2007
Case 2: Thomas Bovet (CAM) Year 2008
Case 3: Myro Lopez
Case 4: Charles Hardy (CED Owner) Year 2013
Case 5: Paul Chu (RedWolf) Year 2013
Case 6: Removal from Secretary 2014
Case 7: Florida World Shoot
Case 8: Sarath De Zoysa (SRI) 2015/2017
Case 9: Ben Yam (HKG) letter 2017

Cases 1, 2 and 3: Betraying partner and friends
We don´t know all about Vince Pinto´s business practices but we know how he misused the trust partners and friends had into him. He used a simple trick to lure them into a financial disaster for each of them. He borrowed money from them always saying it is a 100% safe deal without any risk. With the first two cases, Mr. Wong and Mr. Bovet did not fully realize that by transferring the money to the account of a “Limited” company they would lose their money if the limited company goes bankrupt. Also checks from this company would be worthless in this case. Pinto who got the money of course because he was trusted as a person never signed a personal guarantee. So, when his companies Selpro and Selpro Tactical failed to pay, the people who have trusted him lost their money. And what will Pinto say about the cases: He won the court cases! That is right but absolutely shabby.

Cases 4 and 5: Stealing money from sponsors
Very shocking are the stories about the stealing of the money from IPSC sponsors. The idea to have the IPSC sponsors transferring money to his personal account shows everything. I have been responsible for the IPSC sponsor program since 2009 and I never received a single $ to one of my private accounts. Can anyone imagine an IPSC President Vince Pinto with all his influence and power in the Confederation with his past of corruption?

Case 6: Embezzling money from an IPSC Region
But he did not just steal money from sponsors. He did it also from an IPSC region.
In 2013 the New Zealand region gave Vince Pinto (who was the Secretary of IPSC at the time) money that was destined for the Confederation. He claimed he didn´t receive any of this money! When it became clear that Vince Pinto had embezzled the money from the New Zealand Region the IPSC Executive Council decided enough is enough.
In February 2014 by unanimous vote of the members of the Executive Council consisting of Alain Joly as Secretary General, Dino Evangelinos IROA President, Juergen Tegge IROA Vice President, Ren Henderson Treasurer, including the vote of Nick Alexakos IPSC President, Vince Pinto was fired from the Executive Council where he had been a member as Secretary for a number years to avoid further embarrassment for IPSC.
He was replaced by Dimitrios Tzimas who was appointed by the President as the new Secretary of IPSC and member of the Executive Council.
IPSC President Nick Alexakos was extremly angry with Vince Pinto because he had lied to him directly and he didn’t want him anymore in the Executive Council. Nevertheless, the President didn’t want to leave him homeless and jobless and he went on to keep him as an Executive Director, so that he would still get his IPSC salary he was getting so far. He told him that he would have his IPSC salary for six more months to find a job. Those six months went by and Pinto came crying for help because he couldn´t find any job so the President decided using his privilege over the Executive Council to continue to employ him as Executive Director, a position outside of the Executive Council.
This underlines Vince Pinto´s total financial dependency on IPSC money. Over the last five years he got roughly US $ 230 000 from IPSC. He never told this to the community in his private forum Global Village that basically he is an employee of IPSC and this is his sole source of income.

Case 7 and 8: He just cannot stop committing scams
If you consider the circumstances he is in since 2014, one would assume Vince Pinto would be careful not to go on with his scams, at least within the IPSC community. Nothing can be further away from the truth. He just couldn´t stop to cheat other people.
At the IPSC World Shoot in Florida, he was working in the registration office and cashed in $1000 from a competitor. Instead of giving the money to the Match Organizer where it belonged to, he put it in his own pocket and kept silent about it. Just by accident it was disclosed and only by a furious intervention by the IPSC President he did give the money back to the organizer.

The next case is one of many. He got prepaid and did not deliver the goods. In this case with the RD from Sri Lanka. See the mails from Sarath De Zoysa.
Just think about it, Vince Pinto got quite some money from IPSC. Why then he even up to 2017 refused to repay just a debt of $ 1400s to a Regional Director? This is outright incredible.

Case 9: An email that says it all!
This mail comes from a bona fide resident of Hong Kong once a very powerful member in IPSC Hong Kong. No comment is necessary.
The Conclusion is yours.
When it was our turn we simply removed him from the Executive Council and the position of Secretary to avoid any further damage for IPSC.

It is our duty and responsibility to share with you this information before the General Assembly takes place and this information explains why nobody from the previous Executive Council accepted any of his offers to cooperate with him for his candidacy.
DVC
Alain Joly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2017 14:09 #29344 by Egis
Replied by Egis on topic Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų
Uz ceka.

More
14 Aug 2017 14:07 #29343 by Zloij
Replied by Zloij on topic Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų
Nebus nieko gero su tuo ceku
bet is triju blogybiu renkuosi ceka

More
14 Aug 2017 13:40 #29342 by Vitalka
Aš irgi pasirinkčiau Čeką.

More
12 Aug 2017 18:33 #29336 by mygun2big4u
Matau, kad Kriucinas turi pakankamai ir aktyviu salininku, bet nezinia tie salininkai ar is intereso ar is nesidomejimo Rusijos kaip salies sportine ur politine reputacija.
Jei ne Rusijos sportine ir politine reputacija, rinkciausi Kriucina, bet mana, kad musu sportui ypac Lietuvoje tures neigiamu pasekmiu.
Ziurekime kaip kovoja Cekijos vyriausybe del savo ginklu savininku del nepalankios direktyvos. Tai yra ir normalu ir pavyzdinga.
Pagalvokime, kaip atrodytu jei taip imtu kistis Rusija? Butu tik blogiau.
Nepatogu rasyti telefonu, bet manau suprantate ka noriu pasakyti.
Todel siulau Tarybai, igalioti Lina balsuoti uz Ceka.
Perspektyvoje ir bendrame kontekste bus daugiau naudos IPSC sportui.
Prasau balsuoti.

More
12 Aug 2017 18:20 #29335 by mygun2big4u
Dear jaanus
I have faith in vitaly, but not in Russia and the Kremlin.
One day every thing is ok and the next day he can be in prison or worth.
There for some body else must be the president.

נשלח ממכשיר הSamsung שלי

הודעה מקורית
מאת: Jaanus Viirlo <>
תאריך: 12.8.2017 11:46 (GMT+02:00)
אל: Max Sorokin <>
עותק: Friedrich Gepperth <>, , "<>" <>, , "<>" <>, , "<>" <>, , "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, France <>, , "<>" <>, "<>" <>, REINO UNIDO <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, ISRAEL <>, ITALIA <>, , "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, , HOLANDA <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, , "<>" <>, , "<>" <>, "<>" <>, "<>" <>, , "<>" <>
נושא: Re: Dear Regional Directors

Dear Regional Director

Thank You, I appresiate that You expresss Your opinion!

Overall I concern about to intervention to election of President from a side of covermental institutions. By my experience, You may have a different experience, I over confident if the citizen of this country will be the President there will be more interventions. But this is My opinion whot I would like to share with You!

Yes, I am comming from Soviet Union, I have my past but I am not worring about the past! Speking of the past, there was no difference whether you fell, but what you do when you get back up!

Yes, it common that everybody of us have the dissensions with covermental institutions and everybody have to settle differences. How good we are in this, so good it going in Your region! But nowbody dont like that some covermental institutions are interventing to election of You to the President of region.

But after all we know expression: "we all venal", just question how much! And We all have been standed with "Proposal which can not be refused".

And we are the human being and we make mistakes! And We all are supervised by Supreme Being "You have been forgiven!" But we have to learn from our mistakes, to be the better human being!

I smiling and I will hope that life will smile me back and I love every human being because life is to short to be worried!

Be the best man a President!

I look forward to see all of You in France!

Sincerely

Jaanus Viirlo
RD Estonia

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:06 PM, Max Sorokin <> wrote:
Dear Fritz!

Talking on behalf of Cyprus, a small European country region struggling to get any support from the government and suffering maximal restrictions for our sport I can relate to every word you wrote. Very well said indeed!

Have a nice day,

Max Sorokin | Regional Director - IPSC Cyprus
| www.IPSC.com.cy
+35799553596
DVC

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Friedrich Gepperth <> wrote:
Dear Jaanus Viirlo,

Dear Regional Directors

I got your letter with your concerns about the candidature of Vitaly Kryuchin because the letter from the Russian Ministry of Sports.

One of my reasons to withdraw my candidature in support of the candidature of Vitaly was exactly this strong support the Russian IPSC Association with her President Kryuchin is getting from its Government and Ministry of Sports. All this could be seen at the first IPSC Rifle World Shoot close to Moskva. It was very impressive.

Germany today is certainly a very free and democratic state. Courts and judges are independent. Restrictions for the internet and all the medias are very very low. Nevertheless, my government fights against the IPSC sport. We must obey to silly restrictions and must deviate from the international rule book. For example, we are not allowed to shoot whilst running or walking. The financial authorities are even trying to kill the IPSC sport in Germany by putting severe financial restrictions on IPSC shooting. We must put VAT on the entry fees, we must pay taxes for the reimbursement of costs for the Range Officers and we have to pay them the German minimum wage for their help on the matches even if they don´t want to have any money for their work. We are forced to do this and to pay taxes on top of it.

The German Government prohibited me and my fellow German shooters to take our rifles to the World Shoot in Russia. My government went even further. They went to Brussels to force all the other European states to prevent their shooters from taking their firearms to Russia. France, Austria and the Netherlands followed this German desire. The Government of the Netherland lost her court case and the shooters could go. The others had no chance to do anything in time.

In the Netherlands shooters do not get permission for semiauto and repeating shotguns, in Austria pump action shotguns are banned, in Italy the 9mm Luger cartridge is prohibited, in the UK handguns and semiauto rifles are banned.

In my mind, it is an absolute illusion to think the IPSC sport could be independent of political influence. Most of regions are very small and if there would be a severe incident with the involvement of an IPSC shooter it easily could lead to the ban of this great sport in that country. For god’s sake, we hope this will not happen. But what can we do against it?

Our only chance is become a mainstream sport. Much more popular and stronger than today. But for this we also need help and strong allies.

The letter of the Russian ministry of Sport very clearly shows me that this government is strongly standing behind the IPSC sport. And I welcome this!

I don’t understand how can it be possible that this good thing be turned as “Russian involvement” into the internal IPSC affairs and therefore violating its full autonomy to govern itself” ?..only if somebody have the interest to do it.
Vitaly Kryuchin has already clearly nominated his team that will be the large part of his Executive Council. When you study the IPSC constitution you can easily detect that the power with IPSC administration lies entirely with the majority of the Executive Council and not with the IPSC President.
More of it, I can guarantee you Vitaly´s team, as they already proved before, will be not being the tool of any government but we will certainly welcome support for our sport and its future. Support we really need.

One last thing. Even though I disagree with your objections regarding the candidature of a Russian candidate I probably agree with you very much on political subjects like democracy, free press, independent courts, the sovereignty of all nations and the inviolability of borders. I do not see any conflict of all those things with Vitaly´s candidature.

As a result, I hope Vitaly will stand with his candidature. He has my full support.

Very best regards

Friedrich Gepperth

RD Germany

2017-08-01 20:20 GMT+02:00 Jaanus Viirlo <>:
Dear Regional Director
Mr Vitaly Krychin
Vitaly, you have done a tremendous and commendable job of promoting IPSC in Russia; something all Russian sports-shooters should be grateful for, as well as all those who compete with and against them. However, I must write this letter to both you and all Regional Directors as I understand that IPSC in Russia is under the oversight and management of the Ministry of Sport. In other words the Russian Government. So, my fellow Regional Directors I ask you to consider the implications of what we have already seen.
For me, promotion by Russian Embassies the world over for their country's candidate for the position of Global President of IPSC opens a number of questions and uncertainties. It should do the same for all Regional Directors and IPSC members around the world.
We all know that sport, especially on the international stage, is an apolitical concept; an arena and discipline where people who have trained, worked and excelled can compete with and against others in an environment where the only principles are fair play, respect and commitment. Regardless if competitors come from countries who are historically enemies, in sport they meet in friendship to strive for excellence. All political affiliations are excluded and dismissed. This has been the guiding principle of great sporting events such as the World Cup and Olympics since they began. No political influence. Especially on the international stage.
However, now we see in the case of IPSC that, unrequested or not, a state institution of the Russian Federation has made direct contact with the regional organisations of an international sporting body in relation to the elections of the global head. This is as far from apolitical as I can imagine. If the Russian Government feels it is appropriate to actively involve itself in a free and democratic election (which should be made purely on the merits of the candidate in question), can we honestly believe that it will not feel equally entitled, if not more so, to get involved in the management of our sport once the election is complete and their preferred person is in office?
Without wishing to disparage Vitaly, I must say that I find it now hard to believe that he could successfully be an impartial and independent president if what would benefit the global IPSC community were to, for some reason, be at odds with the interests of the Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation. This risk alone, even if only hypothetical at this stage, should be enough to make us very concerned. The independent and voluntary nature of our sport is at real risk. If we ignore this risk, we pave the way for a sport where we, the participants and enthusiasts lose the freedom to develop our discipline as we see fit, which we have enjoyed since IPSC was founded.
There should be no direct (or indirect) line of influence from a National Government to the head of an independent organisation. What would we say if the head of the Olympic Committee were directly supported or promoted by the Chinese Government or the head of FIFA by US government? There would be outrage and concern. Our situation is the same, if not worse as we lack the media interest of the Olympics or football. It is up to us and us alone to safeguard our independence. And to Vitaly I say that, despite all his qualities and devotion, and despite his assertions that this assistance was unsolicited, he should put the independence of his sport ahead of his own hopes, and withdraw his candidature.
My fellow regional directors consider what an IPSC with full autonomy to govern itself globally means, especially in a climate where firearms are increasingly vilified. Consider then what it would mean if this autonomy where compromised. Only then should you cast your vote.
Sincerely
Jaanus Viirlo
RD Estonia

Dear Nachum Zarif,

Thank you having faith in Vitaly and dividing Vitaly as candidate from Russia/Kremlin.

According to our Constitution the political involvment is excluded.

Based on this fact, we have an accepted IPSC Region: IPSC Russia (Nr.1 Region in IPSC) with an accepted RD that don't mean Russia/Kremlin but part of our Sport Confederation with own Constitution, that is respected, accepted and recognised by the Russian Goverment.

You or other will never go in prison or worth (using your words) for being part of our Sport IPSC but for other hostile activities against la laws of Russia or Israel or other countries.
Everibody knows the rules, nothing new.
The news is that someone told me about your elections in 2017 January and a new leader was voted in IPSC Israel, is it thrue?
A shooting friend and IROA brother, traveling all over without fear, having good time together, only good words about him from his shooters that I fully agree.

Haw abbout the Rifle World Shoot in Russia? No person went to prison or worst being there, but a lot of fun and great time!

I'm looking forward to see you as a delegate or the new RD of IPSC Israel in France and to talk about all 3 candidates and our options based on facts and the best interest of our Confederation.

Best regards,
DVC
Jimmy
Rodyti citatą

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.