Select your language

|   +370 633 42242

Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų

More
09 Aug 2017 18:36 #29323 by mygun2big4u
Moldovos laiškas

Dear Friedrich,

Totally agree with you.
We must separate two different things: control and support.

Anyone can also say that any candidate after becoming a IPSC president, can be taken under control of his own government :) by some reason in the future.

And further. What is so secret in the IPPC that it is so important to hide from the IPSC Member, Regions, from the local governments, from the rest. And how is it possible to control IPSC by the one country government?

In any case, the president has a team members from different countries. I do not think that the team will allow one person (president) to make important decisions.

At the bottom is my answer letter (from 31 july) about support by Russian Ministry of Sport and Russian Embassy.

Dear friend,

I am 100% agree with you that IPSC never allow to be controlled by any government!
And especially to be involved in political games and political decisions!
But we can see by politicans decisions: the restricted for some countres withdraw or enter for competitors with they own rifles, handguns and shotguns... and this is a big tragedy for competiteve shooters personaly.

The letter that you sent me, i can answer to you honestly and frankly.

I carefully read and saw that Russian Practical Shooting Federation is complitly support by Ministry of Sport of Russia.
And this is a great achievement!

If in each country all over the world, the IPSC Regional Office had the same support of the Ministry of Sports,
then for all of us tomorrow would easily solve all the problems with SPORT ACCORD.

For example, in Moldova, the Practical Shooting is an official sport since 2012. Approved by the Ministry of Sport.

Another example:
First Rifle World Shoot in Russia. Great organization and unbelievable hospitality for all RO, participants and IPSC officials.
Because Practical Shooting Federation of Russia was complitely support by Goverment, Ministry of Sport and Ministry Defence of Russia also by Kalashnikov.
And nothing wrong with that... i mean support!

My opinion is:
The more we can involve our local Ministry of Sport, Defense, Police and others to support our great shooting sport as IPSC is, more IPSC members and shooting educated citizens we will have tommorow!

Kinds regards,

Matvei Stativka
RD IP Moldova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2017 17:47 #29322 by mygun2big4u
Įkeliu laišką

Dear Jaanus Viirlo,

Dear Regional Directors

I got your letter with your concerns about the candidature of Vitaly Kryuchin because the letter from the Russian Ministry of Sports.
One of my reasons to withdraw my candidature in support of the candidature of Vitaly was exactly this strong support the Russian IPSC Association with her President Kryuchin is getting from its Government and Ministry of Sports. All this could be seen at the first IPSC Rifle World Shoot close to Moskva. It was very impressive.

Germany today is certainly a very free and democratic state. Courts and judges are independent. Restrictions for the internet and all the medias are very very low. Nevertheless, my government fights against the IPSC sport. We must obey to silly restrictions and must deviate from the international rule book. For example, we are not allowed to shoot whilst running or walking. The financial authorities are even trying to kill the IPSC sport in Germany by putting severe financial restrictions on IPSC shooting. We must put VAT on the entry fees, we must pay taxes for the reimbursement of costs for the Range Officers and we have to pay them the German minimum wage for their help on the matches even if they don´t want to have any money for their work. We are forced to do this and to pay taxes on top of it.

The German Government prohibited me and my fellow German shooters to take our rifles to the World Shoot in Russia. My government went even further. They went to Brussels to force all the other European states to prevent their shooters from taking their firearms to Russia. France, Austria and the Netherlands followed this German desire. The Government of the Netherland lost her court case and the shooters could go. The others had no chance to do anything in time.
In the Netherlands shooters do not get permission for semiauto and repeating shotguns, in Austria pump action shotguns are banned, in Italy the 9mm Luger cartridge is prohibited, in the UK handguns and semiauto rifles are banned.

In my mind, it is an absolute illusion to think the IPSC sport could be independent of political influence. Most of regions are very small and if there would be a severe incident with the involvement of an IPSC shooter it easily could lead to the ban of this great sport in that country. For god’s sake, we hope this will not happen. But what can we do against it?

Our only chance is become a mainstream sport. Much more popular and stronger than today. But for this we also need help and strong allies.
The letter of the Russian ministry of Sport very clearly shows me that this government is strongly standing behind the IPSC sport. And I welcome this!
I don’t understand how can it be possible that this good thing be turned as “Russian involvement” into the internal IPSC affairs and therefore violating its full autonomy to govern itself” ?..only if somebody have the interest to do it.

Vitaly Kryuchin has already clearly nominated his team that will be the large part of his Executive Council. When you study the IPSC constitution you can easily detect that the power with IPSC administration lies entirely with the majority of the Executive Council and not with the IPSC President.

More of it, I can guarantee you Vitaly´s team, as they already proved before, will be not being the tool of any government but we will certainly welcome support for our sport and its future. Support we really need.

One last thing. Even though I disagree with your objections regarding the candidature of a Russian candidate I probably agree with you very much on political subjects like democracy, free press, independent courts, the sovereignty of all nations and the inviolability of borders. I do not see any conflict of all those things with Vitaly´s candidature.

As a result, I hope Vitaly will stand with his candidature. He has my full support.

Very best regards

Friedrich Gepperth
RD Germany

More
05 Aug 2017 20:31 #29297 by Zloij
Replied by Zloij on topic Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų
Labai gaila bet rusam jau uzdraude vezti ginklus ir i Prancuzija

More
04 Aug 2017 10:09 - 04 Aug 2017 10:11 #29291 by Egis
Replied by Egis on topic Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų
Na, panašu, kad prasideda finišo tiesioji varžantis dėl posto. Ir Lubaro ir Kriučino mintys geros. Man patinka mintys dėl IPSC pripažinimo iš tarptautinių federacijų pusės, kas leistų pagaliau mums įsilieti į bendrą sporto šeimą.

Ir kaip šiuo atveju atskirti sportą nuo politikos, nes panašu, kad tai vyksta. Iš esmės konfrontacija su Rusija vyksta ir vyks ir ar esant Kriucinui valdzioje netapsim situacijos įkaitais? Kiek teko skaityti, jau pranešta apie draudimus Rusijos sportininkams atvykti su savais ginklais į 2018 m lygiavamzdžių čempionatą.

Be abejonės, jei centrinė valdžia būtų senajame žemyne - būtu gal ir geriau. Bet kas gali atsakyti kas geriau.

Gal pats Linas turi minčių ir motyvų kaip ir už ką linkęs balsuoti?
Last edit: 04 Aug 2017 10:11 by Egis.

More
04 Aug 2017 00:05 #29289 by mygun2big4u
Pietų Afrikos RD laiškas

Good day fellow RDs.

The South African Region received the attached today, under cover of the email below. Self-explanatory.

I am most disturbed that a Government is becoming involved in what is primarily a sports matter, and our Region will have nothing to do with it.

Regards

Gerrit Dokter
Regional Director – IPSC South Africa Region
Tel: +27 790330023

Sent: 03 August 2017 04:39 PM
To: 'Gerrit Dokter' <>
Cc:
Subject: FW: Russian Embassy; request for assistance;
Importance: High

Hi Gerrit,

Please find email from the Russian Embassy.

Many thanks,

Sebella

From: Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of South Africa [mailto:]
Sent: 03 August 2017 02:37 PM
To:
Subject: Russian Embassy; request for assistance;
Importance: High

Good day, dear Mr.Dokter,

Trust you are well,

Please find attached a copy of the Embassy’s Note Verbale №282-n as regards our official request for South African support for Mr.Vitaly Kryuchin as the new President of the International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC). The elections will be conducted within the framework of the 41st IPSC General Assembly (26 August 2017). The original Note Verbale was sent to the DIRCO in due course.

Actually the Russian Side is seeking South African support for the above mentioned candidature, so your positive response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Alexander Malyshev,
Attaché, Russian Embassy

012 362 1337
074 078 7985

Attachments area

More
02 Aug 2017 14:49 - 02 Aug 2017 14:52 #29282 by mygun2big4u
Sveiki Tarybos nariai,
Kaip žinia bus renkamas naujas IPSC Prezidentas.
Kandidatai mano žiniomis yra 3.
Kadangj vienas iš jų yra rusas - Kriučinas, o Rusija nuolat linksniuojama dopingo skandale, kaltinama Krymo aneksija, rinkimu įtakojimu užsienio šalyse, manau reikėtų išdiskutuoti už ką Linas turėtų balsuoti rinkimuose, kad naujo Prezudento išrinkimas nepakenktų IPSC sportui tiek Lietuvos tuek Europis Sąjungos tiek pasaulio lygmeyje.
Aš prieš Kriučiną kaip žmogų neturiu nieko blogo, bet žinant Rusijos valdžios norą viską įtakoti ir reguliuoti ir nedraugiškus tarpvalstybinius santykius manau kad jam tapus Prezidentu turėsime per daug neigiamo dėmesio.
Todel siūlyčiau rinktis Čeką Lubor Nivak.
Vince Pinto manau nebus veiklus sededamas Tailande.
Pridedu įvairiys susirasinejimus
VINCE PINTO
I have some news for you. IPSC President Nick Alexakos will retire this year, so we need to elect a new president. The two candidates are the German Regional Director Fritz Gepperth and me! Attached is my manifesto in English and Russia for your consideration.

The key differences between me and Fritz are:

1. I have 21 years experience handling IPSC HQ matters, but Fritz has zero experience; and

2. I will be a full-time president, but Fritz will only be part-time because he owns and runs a large dental supplies company, in addition to running a large commercial shooting range in Philipsburg.

Of course, I guess your initial reaction might be to vote for the European candidate, but I respectfully ask you to consider my credentials and past performance over nationality, domicile or anything else.

BTW, if I am elected, Vitaly Kryuchin will become IPSC Secretary-General.

Anyway, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,
Vince Pinto

UPDATE: Fritz Gepperth had withdrawn from the election.

However, Vitaly Kryuchin is now a candidate by order of the Kremlin!

Best regards,
Vince Pinto

LUBOR NOVAK

Dipl. Ing. LUBOR NOVÁK

Candidate for IPSC President 2017

Email: , Phone: +420777222152, Skype: lubor.novak

(Also available via WhatsApp, Viber, Twitter )

Dear Regional Directors, fellow IPSC members, friends!

My name is Lubor Novák, I'm 51 years old from Czech Republic. I am an active shooter, match organiser, ex-military serviceman who graduated from the Military Academy of Brno specializing in the field of firearms and ammunition. For over 15 years I have been a member of IPSC, not only as a competitor, but also as a director and organizer of the biggest Level III matches in the world EXTREME EURO OPEN and EURASIA EXTREME OPEN since 2008.

With my deepest respect and admiration for current leadership of the IPSC headed by Nick Alexakos, after the ending of the 2016 European Championship in Hungary, I have come to realize that the time has come for a new chapter, a new generation, and approach in IPSC.

I'm ready to commit to IPSC with my "young guns" team to make our organization an attractive, modern and transparent organization that will work intensively on global development of our beloved sport. The Senior Council („Old Boys Club“) will be introduced as an advising body to the president. We are going to make IPSC great again!

Let me introduce the basis points of the program, which, in the case of my election as an IPSC president, will be implemented:

1 – No more secrets! This means no secret ballot at Regional Directors meetings, public and open counting of individual votes!

2 – Every year, confederations management will be subject to independent financial audit, the results of which will be sent to all Regional Directors!

3 – I would like to implement a new detailed comprehensive system in selecting candidates for continental and world championships! At this point, I want to emphasize my many years of experience organizing successfully several of the biggest competitions in the world! Such low level as European championship in 2016, will never be repeated again!

4 – Fair slot awarding to individual continental and world championship regions, we will develop a fair key to distributing these slots to the regions and we will not trade slots!

5 - Absolutely transparent and open approval of IROA Range Officers! It is no longer possible for the Range Officer, who worked hard with IPSC for 15 years and has about 60 points each year, not to be approved as IROA RO after all, but it is also not fair for a Range Officer who worked for one year in IPSC Was approved as IROA RO !!! There will be created two IROA VP positions. One VP will be responsible for RO matters, the another one will be overseeing the SO matters.

6 – We will work hard not only to promote our sport in Europe but worldwide, moreover we will work closely to mitigate the impact of the European Parliament's directives on the possession of semi-automatic guns and rifles right in the European Parliament! The Sport Accord efforts, as started by the present IPSC Administration under the leadership of Mr. Nick Alexakos, will be continued by our team, provided, I will be elected.

7 – I will create an IPSC supervisor for each continent to be able to physically control quality of selected Level III matches to improve level of these matches.

8 – In the case of my election as IPSC President, I will move the association's headquarters to Europe to minimize travel costs.

9 - We will leave all politics and intrigues behind, starting from a new clean page!

10 - For an accurate evidence of IPSC Membership base I am proposing the creation of an Electronic Evidence System registering all the IPSC members worldwide. The said database will be updated annually. Besides the IPSC leadership, the access to the member’s database will be given only to the match Stats Officer Teamleaders manning the IPSC matches level III. and higher. This is to check on membership „valid“ status of each shooter in the match.

Finally, I would like to state that an IPSC president does not need to travel in the first class, I do not need to live in most expensive hotels and rent luxurious cars! On the other hand, I have always been and continue being one of your fellow IPSC shooters, who you can find at the range!

Thank you for your attention.

DVC

Dipl. Ing. Lubor Novák

VITALY KRYUCHIN

Dear Regional Directors,

Recently I have announced my candidacy for the presidency of the International Practical Shooting Confederation. In this document, I will give you additional information on my vision and my team.

We have a great international sport. IPSC is about shooting skills, but also about physical fitness, mental focus and stage planning. It can be practiced by men and women, younger and older, from a recreational up to a professional level. All people can participate in the same matches, which is unique for IPSC, making it a truly inclusive community. Our sport has been growing rapidly, especially over the past decade. We have welcomed many new regions from all continents, existing regions have grown and international match participation is at all-time high.

My vision is to preserve all the great aspects of the sport we all love, while modernizing the organizational structure by introducing contemporary governance methods. In other words, I promise you to work to protect what we have and at the same time strive for modernization.

An example of modernization is that an international organization of this size cannot be run by volunteers alone. An office with staff members employed on a full-time basis will be necessary to govern the sport and to support the regions. Another example is that IPSC has been working on becoming a member of the international sports federation GAISF (formerly Sport Accord) and we will continue to work on this in the future. GAISF-membership would mean international recognition for IPSC as a sport, which would strengthen our position on a national and international level. Another example is that our constitution needs modernization to suit the challenges of today and the vast international growth of our sport. This task will be started as soon as possible within a new formed Presidential Council. All continents must be represented in this council. Especially from Asia, Africa and North and Latin America there must be members who can represent their Regional Area.

Finally, I believe it is important to consider modernizing internal governance, processes and increased transparency. This will create improvements for all continents.

It should be noted that our sport faces a challenge of a magnitude almost never seen before, in the form of the implementation of the European EU firearms directive. To meet this challenge, we need to convince politicians to keep shooting sports free from unreasonable new regulations. If we fail in Europe, where a large part of IPSC activity is concentrated, it will have ramifications for our sport worldwide. If we succeed, we will continue to prosper in all regions.

To run the organization successfully the president needs the support from many officials and members. This support had been offered to me by many people, who support my candidacy. For example, all the current Executive Council told me that they willing to help me to run the organization. Therefore, I will name now only a few that will certainly be on my team, each bringing their own expertise in different fields: Friedrich Gepperth (Germany) has over 25 years of experience from highest level in national and international shooting federations. He will be my Vice President and General Secretary. Sasja Barentsen (The Netherlands) just acquired a Master’s degree in Sports Management. He will be appointed Secretary and run the office full time as Secretary General.

Roland Dahlman (Sweden) has over 20 years of professional expertise in finance. He will be Treasurer. Dino Evangelinos (Canada) will stay on as IROA President.

Not only do they have strong integrity and excellent reputations within both the IPSC community and their professional fields, they also have strong political networks. Fritz, Sasja and Roland have worked very hard and successfully the last year with the EU Firearms directive and they will, as members of the Executive Counsel, be in an even stronger position to continue the important work ahead while Europe is implementing the new gun laws. I can promise they are very committed to the future of IPSC and I believe a strong political base in Europe is imperative for our sport’s long term international future.

I am ready to take on the responsibility to lead IPSC and will work hard to achieve the best for every Region.

I sincerely hope for your support and would be honoured to get your vote in the upcoming elections.

Yours faithfully,

Vitaly Kryuchin

“Two months ago, I graduated with a Master Degree in Sports Management at the Johan Cruyff Institute in Amsterdam. Applying tested and proven techniques for managing and lifting IPSC to a modern level is what interests me. I fully endorse Vitaly and look forward to working full time for our sport’s future.”

Sasja Barentsen,
Regional Director for The Netherlands

“In 2005 I found IPSC and was instantly hooked. I have worked in the financial industry for 20 years and I will do my best to help evolve the internal governance to a modern level. I was deeply humbled and very honored when Vitaly asked me to run with him in his team. I will gladly help and I fully endorse Vitaly.”

Roland Dahlman,
Regional Director for Sweden

“My experience as President of IROA has given me visions about what our sport needs for the future. Through the IROA Academy your NROI will get more support to make sure that all of your Officials are equally trained to the highest standard. I’m very confident that when Vitaly is elected all necessary modernization will be implemented. I therefore fully endorse Vitaly to be the next President of IPSC”

Dino Evangelinos
IROA President

“Ever since the beginning of July this year, when I renounced my candidacy for IPSC President, I have had an understanding with Vitaly to run as part of his team. I will do my very best to help modernizing the organization while keeping all that we treasure about IPSC intact. I fully endorse Vitaly.”

Friedrich Gepperth
Regional Director for Germany

С уважением,
Крючин Виталий Александрович
Президент ОСОО "ФПСР".

Vitaly Kryuchin
RD IPSC Russia

Kryuchin

Dear ​Regional Directors,

It has come to my attention that some of you have received a letter from the Russian embassy in your country, asking you to consider supporting my candidacy for IPSC president.

I am quite embarrassed by this situation, as these actions may easily be misunderstood.

However, I want to make it clear that this is just a standard procedure.

In most countries, the national sports federation is a non-profit NGO but in Russia everything goes through the Ministry of Sport. They send out these lists of people running for all kinds of positions to their embassies as a routine and it seems some ambassadors have contacted you.

I would like to emphasize to all of you that I did not ask for this letter to be sent. While I do appreciate the support of the government for our sport, my campaign is run by me and my team only. It is my firm conviction that all regions should vote for the candidate of their choice based on the ideas and plans, the content of the program and the capabilities of each candidate and his team.

I sincerely apologize for any confusion these letters may have created, but again, this is just a standard procedure. On the upside it shows that, unlike in some other regions, in Russia IPSC is greatly supported by the Ministry of Sport.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

​Best r​egards,
Vitaly Kryuchin

С уважением,
Крючин Виталий Александрович
Президент ОСОО "ФПСР".

Vitaly Kryuchin
RD IPSC Russia

Estijos RD

Dear Regional Director
Mr Vitaly Krychin
Vitaly, you have done a tremendous and commendable job of promoting IPSC in Russia; something all Russian sports-shooters should be grateful for, as well as all those who compete with and against them. However, I must write this letter to both you and all Regional Directors as I understand that IPSC in Russia is under the oversight and management of the Ministry of Sport. In other words the Russian Government. So, my fellow Regional Directors I ask you to consider the implications of what we have already seen.
For me, promotion by Russian Embassies the world over for their country's candidate for the position of Global President of IPSC opens a number of questions and uncertainties. It should do the same for all Regional Directors and IPSC members around the world.
We all know that sport, especially on the international stage, is an apolitical concept; an arena and discipline where people who have trained, worked and excelled can compete with and against others in an environment where the only principles are fair play, respect and commitment. Regardless if competitors come from countries who are historically enemies, in sport they meet in friendship to strive for excellence. All political affiliations are excluded and dismissed. This has been the guiding principle of great sporting events such as the World Cup and Olympics since they began. No political influence. Especially on the international stage.
However, now we see in the case of IPSC that, unrequested or not, a state institution of the Russian Federation has made direct contact with the regional organisations of an international sporting body in relation to the elections of the global head. This is as far from apolitical as I can imagine. If the Russian Government feels it is appropriate to actively involve itself in a free and democratic election (which should be made purely on the merits of the candidate in question), can we honestly believe that it will not feel equally entitled, if not more so, to get involved in the management of our sport once the election is complete and their preferred person is in office?
Without wishing to disparage Vitaly, I must say that I find it now hard to believe that he could successfully be an impartial and independent president if what would benefit the global IPSC community were to, for some reason, be at odds with the interests of the Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation. This risk alone, even if only hypothetical at this stage, should be enough to make us very concerned. The independent and voluntary nature of our sport is at real risk. If we ignore this risk, we pave the way for a sport where we, the participants and enthusiasts lose the freedom to develop our discipline as we see fit, which we have enjoyed since IPSC was founded.
There should be no direct (or indirect) line of influence from a National Government to the head of an independent organisation. What would we say if the head of the Olympic Committee were directly supported or promoted by the Chinese Government or the head of FIFA by US government? There would be outrage and concern. Our situation is the same, if not worse as we lack the media interest of the Olympics or football. It is up to us and us alone to safeguard our independence. And to Vitaly I say that, despite all his qualities and devotion, and despite his assertions that this assistance was unsolicited, he should put the independence of his sport ahead of his own hopes, and withdraw his candidature.
My fellow regional directors consider what an IPSC with full autonomy to govern itself globally means, especially in a climate where firearms are increasingly vilified. Consider then what it would mean if this autonomy where compromised. Only then should you cast your vote.
Sincerely
Jaanus Viirlo
RD Estonia
Dear Jaanus Viirlo,
Dear Regional Directors and friends,

It is very good that Jaanus opened this topic.

We all know that the eastern europe countries was suffering a long period of time after the Russian involvement in our countries.

Romania was part of the east europen block and being involved we know very well.

But this is the past now, and that was politics in the past.

According to our Constitution, no political involment is allowed in our sport and also not the President allown is the ruller of IPSC but the General Assembly and the Executive Council.

Trust me guys, I will never vote to bring the Russian goverment to rulle IPSC.
The IPSC Constitution is allowing it.

Vitaly is not the Russian goverment, he is one of us, an experienced RD with the Nr.1 IPSC Region, a friend who prouved in 11 years that I am Regional Director of IPSC Romania that is a honorable person, who was helping me many times and I trust him 100%.
Also I trust in our Constitution and in our old executive board that is fully accepted by Vitaly according to his statment.
About the support that his goverment not only prommised but prouved during the RWS2017 we can't consider it as political involvment but support for our sport, support that we need for being accepted in Sport Accord.
Let's be honest with ourselfs and not mix the things just because one country have issues with other contry.
We are sportsman, lets's show sportsmanship and don't let the politics to perturbe our clear vision of the future of IPSC.

Let the most honorable candidate to win!

Good luck to all!

DVC
Jimmy
RD Romania
Rodyti citatą
Last edit: 02 Aug 2017 14:52 by mygun2big4u.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.