Select your language

|   +370 633 42242

Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų

More
21 Aug 2017 21:55 #29361 by Zloij
Replied by Zloij on topic Dėl IPSC Prezidento rinkimų
Gal šioje situacijoje ir visai nieko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2017 23:58 #29360 by mygun2big4u
Pasiskelbe dar vienas kandidatas
Dear Sirs,
During long discussions here, in France on World shoot, I decided to nominate myself as an alternative
candidate for the presidency of IPSC.
I’m from Estonian Region, 47 years old, IPSC member from the year 2006 and IROA from the year 2010. My
specialty are business processes management, ERP systems implantation and production management.
I’m that person who works with timer and shooting during more than 10 years and I’m that candidat who
independent from money and politics.
Now I have enough time and energy, and I am able to give them to one of the main part of my life – IPSC.
Of course, you understand that I’m talking not about the lifetime election but just for the next 4 years.
IPSC development program can’t be limited in principal. So, during the next 4 years I would like to pay
attention to the next main tasks:
1. Save IPSC spirit in good traditions. This is a sport, which we all like and it must be available to
everyone and everywhere.
2. IPSC must be isolated from any political Influence. In current unfriendly political situation we must
save balance but stay on independent side.
3. We must form and popularize an image of a person with arms as kind and law-abiding citizen and
sportsman.
4. For the worldwide recognition we must be a full member of SportAccord. It will relieve tension in
the communication of IPSC regions with governments in most countries.
5. SportAccord membership will make IPSC more attractive for sponsors. If we have more sponsors,
we can make our matches more vivid and entertaining.
6. Vivid and entertaining will make IPSC more attractive for media. This will also help us in propaganda
of our sport.
7. Lately I’ve been watching a very sad tendency. Sponsors try to influence the Rules interpretation
and match regulations. This is unacceptable and must be eliminated. It is necessary to carry out
reforms that preclude the possibility of such influence.
8. We must change our attitude to the L3 matches. At this level compliance with all the requirements
of international matches is an absolute necessity.
All this steps will help to develop and promote IPSC in the whole world. Of course I can’t do it alone. All of
your, Regionals Directors, Range Officers and shooters. You are my team. Together we can make it, of
course, if you want to do that.
DVC,
Ashot Hatsatrjan

More
20 Aug 2017 08:53 #29358 by mygun2big4u
Po visu siu apsitaskymu meslais ir atsizvelgiant i Tarybos nariu nuomons, Linai tau Tarynis ipareigojimas balsuoti tik uz Ceka.

More
20 Aug 2017 08:49 #29357 by mygun2big4u
Jimmy Barbuti
Dear Regional Directors and Candidates,

In 11 years since I am Regional Director, IPSC was a peacefull community of shooting friends from all over the world.
After the last emails I feel sad. Not knowing things, was better for my inner peace.
In the same time is not correct to take decisions before being informed, this is why I appreciate all the information about the wrongdoings.

I can understand why the Executive Council, after expelling the Secretary of IPSC Vince Pinto, for the reasons that they had at that time, decided not to make it public in order to protect the image of IPSC.
Also I can understand the decision of the President to mantain the former Secretary Vince Pinto in a payed post of IPSC but outside of the Executive Board, considering his past work for IPSC and a humanitarian reason, because he did not want to leave him unemployed.

At the other hand, as we know in IPSC, any shooter can experience a DQ and the DQ is not received for the all shooting activity but for one moment of wrongdoing. The DQ is given for the shooters' safety and for the safety of all participants.
Here we talk not about one stage, one match, but about all IPSC, more than 40 years of legacy in more than 90 countries. Our legacy is our image. We can't let persons with contraversial personality to harm our IPSC.

I saw the arguments that Alain Joly exposed against Vince Pinto and I recognised the same problem that happened with me during the start of our affiliation procedures to Sport Accord. Why this specific candidate is stating that he is in favour of our affiliation to Sport Accord when in reality he is against? We talk about facts here, I have black on white Pinto's emails and the corespondence with the Hellenic Shooting Federation proving that the former Secretary was hiding official information for a reason that only himself knows but against the declared interest of IPSC that time. For those who are not informed, that time, the Pressident of Sport Accord (Marius Vizer) and the General Director (Vlad Marinescu) being both Romanians, the President of IPSC Nick Alexakos was asking me to work for our best interest in order to affiliate IPSC to Sport Accord. The sole one who was not cooperating was Vince Pinto. Sorry but I can't trust him that he will work for our affiliation because he will not change.
Last month Region Israel was sending an official letter to IPSC and not being informed that Vince Pinto is no more the Secretary of IPSC, they sent the official letter to him. Because no action ocured from the IPSC side, I was asked by my shooting friends from Israel to advise. I told them to send again their official letter to the official emails: and . they did it after my advise and everithing was solved.
The Regional Director of Israel can confirm my statment.
Even if Vince Pinto is no more Secretary but receiving an official email with his name on the document it is an unsportsman behavior to not forward it to the right pleace.
It is proven that he is hiding crucial informations for his own benefit to make his position stronger and against of IPSC's interest. Having seen everithing was written in his answer I believe that everithing is thrue, Alain Joly was right and I state the same.

Sharing this info with you I expect to be the next on Pinto's black list like Alain or others who are not being in accord with him.

Reading the respond of Vince Pinto to Alain Joly, I saw a long long list of Case1, Case 2,... Case 9...I tried to find in my records a known person, other than Vince Pinto, to have so many issues and cases ... but I couldn't.
Pinto was talking in some of his "Cases" that all the responsability is fall on his former employer Selpro on wich he owned 10% BUT he forgot to say that the rest of 90% of Selpro was owned by his other Company shared with his wife (as we know from the first information document presented by Alain Joly).
This facts prove that Pinto is prepairing his steps before, to keep himself excused of guilt but all persons he is touching, they are loosing money and he is taking the money with good excuses. He is all the time the smiling good and clean guy, and permanently a victim like he stated in his email that he is the victim of the Executive Council which is all arround the other candidate Vitaly, and that's why they want to "destroy" him.
Him, the good guy, who stated that he never said any "disparaging remarks about the other candidates" "at no time did I try to discredit them over any issue", even if his email is full of discreditations and as the Admin of Global Village he admiting a topic
that has become highly anti-Russian with allegations for corruption targeted in fact against the country and the government.
And now we see emails from a clearly fake email account acusing even the Russian goverment trying to control sports.
Do you know Boris Bolshevik?
This is a dangerous political path, from the moment that there is the false impression that GV is the official IPSC forum. In this case, being the Admin of GV and not stopping the topic, means that he is behind, but not under his name as usual, attacking not only the candidate but even the Region of the Candidate, doing politics using others and himself remaining clean and pointing on his oponent that is involved in politics.

And one more think:
Of course that the Executive Council is sustainining Vitaly because is the only reliable candidate we have on this elections. And all the time, people who are the same are converging together;
"birds of a feather flock together".
Will see on this election who will be with whom, quality honorable persons from one side and people like scammers, theafs, PIMP's at the other side.

Too much many words for an obvious thing.

As we so, Pinto is equiped with a lot of guns (tools).
He tried hard in his response to Alain to hit everybody who is stayng in his way, Executive Council, Alain, Dino, Fritz... but this time he had no ammo... only cheap arguments without being able to find something real.

"Is hard to find a black cat in a dark room, when the cat is not there".

No black cat, only Pinto's Cases with his scams and disapointed people.

DVC
Dr. Jimmy Barbuti
Regional Director
IPSC Romania

More
20 Aug 2017 08:48 #29356 by mygun2big4u
Boris Bolshevik
But for Putin, sport is more than a pastime. It serves an ideological function. It’s an essential part of his maximal vision of Russia as a revived Great Power.

Meanwhile, Putin has used sport as a way of projecting Russian influence abroad.

Moscow controls several world sporting federations, including chess.

Sport, doping and Putin's vision of Russia as a revived world power

Sport, doping and Putin's vision of Russia as a revived world power
By Luke Harding
Wada’s report into cheating in athletics damaged Russia’s reputation – but to anyone familiar with the role of s...

More
18 Aug 2017 08:26 #29353 by mygun2big4u
Na, pasižiūrėkime į IPSC apatinius drabužius, kokių ten kakučių yra :)
Vince Pinto laiškas prieduose

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Dear Regional Directors,

In response to the very serious accusations made against me by Alain Joly, I attached two documents:

1. A point-by-point rebuttal of my alleged financial misdeeds;
2. My general comments about Alain Joly and the IPSC Executive Council.

I sincerely regret the need to send these documents to you, but they have relentlessly attacked me over the past 3 months, and it’s time to clear the air, once and for all. I also apologise for the length of the two documents.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to me. My local number in France is +33 64 705 6741.

Respectfully,
Vince Pinto
Candidate for IPSC President
Attachments:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.